Sa., 09. Mai|
Live Q&A - Careers Workshop
Is your job/career been affected due to Covid19 - its a GOOD thing. I have been through tough times in my career. Some key turning points in my career were some of the toughest. Join in for the Live Q&A about careers and how to come out of such challenges.
Time & Location
09. Mai 2020, 11:30 – 12:30
About the event
Is your job/career been affected due to Covid19 - its a GOOD thing. I have been through tough times in my career. Some key turning points in my career were:
- when my Singapore visa was rejected despite having a valid job offer,
- when I was looking for a job when moving back from Singapore to India,
- when I was unemployed in Germany for 6 months,
- when I got my dream offer with the largest e-commerce company, but could not find purpose there,
- when I saw the startup where I was working make wrong business & financial decisions, leading to bankruptcy.
I was frustrated and emotional. I just wanted to have a job (big mistake). Each of those times, were key PIVOT points in my career leading me to a position where I am today.
Challenges and tough times give lifelong learning and the will to succeed. Covid19 is the same situation.
If your job/career/salary has been affected, then it means it;s time for you to take control of your career. If you are struggling with career questions, then join me for a Career Workshop on 9th May.
By registering, you agree that photos or videos can be made of you at the event. You furthermore agree that those media may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted and made publicly available by Careers Deelopment Group (CDG). You can demand at any time to have photos and videos that were made of you at the event taken down from websites as well as social media platforms used by CDG (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin) and ask them to be deleted from our databases. To request this, please send a mail to email@example.com